Howard's "Adventure" Howard's "Adventure"

wow

i like this.. ALOT. IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN JOINING MY NEW FLASH CREW.. TELL ME., its invite only. really.. i hope u decide to join. =). its only got a few members so far. but they are all pretty talented in flash. =P

NewGroundFanMail 5.5 NewGroundFanMail 5.5

wow

u mis spelled almost every damn word!.. including NEWGROUNDS.. wtf is wrong with you!

50 Frames Collab 2 50 Frames Collab 2

noo

im very upset i wasnt co-authored.. i made 2 entries and i thaught i deserved it

Suicide Is live Suicide Is live

hmm.. interesting

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /406169

i made that to go against this.. but still ure author comments made me feel a lil better.. 3/5. 6/10

Skateboarding Fun Skateboarding Fun

wow.. bangin job

im inpressed u put ure mind to it nd finished with a pretty good overall flash.. i think we should get to work on a two man collaboration.. i give a 5.. nice job..

Duck Flying Duck Flying

uhhhh ohhhhhh

i pooped a lil =O

SnakeyGuy responds:

Yeah, well, you see, the shitness is actually an easter egg...
...?

This means War This means War

Stand strong sun mafia!

hey its mecha sun i am now ipod-sun as you can see. this movie is great. nice job. stand strong sun mafia. and lets all try not to put the website in our movies or sigs from now on. we will recruit people personally. and just so you know. me and my friend chris are hacking their website as we speak. and they will get what they deserve.

UMD-Sun responds:

thanks for the review, glad you liked it. We will have vengence!

Mount Newground Mount Newground

hey

I see youre friends with g magnum/internetz. Im mecha sun. gmagnums friend from sm and nuked and ng. pm me so we can talk! great movie. 555555555

SirNightOwl responds:

will do ;)

SD: Deathsun SD: Deathsun

noooooooooo 5

ahhhhhhhhh no siggles noooooo. i hate the sun back in action series. And u made one please tell me this isnt true no siggles whyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! yo make a movie with me in it dude. cmon

History 101 History 101

good job but im sorry man

i think it was good and funny but hitler and jewish people is still a extremely bad topic to make a flash about. sorry bud i blammed it but not cuz i didnt like it remember that.

RedHotPoker responds:

Hmmm. What ever man but newgrounds isnt exacly about political corectness now is it.